Essay On My Grand Father and My Grand Mother For Class 2 to 7th class

Essay On My Grand Father and Essay On My Grand Mother 

My Grand Father

My Grand Father is very Old. He is Seventy-Nine. He has snow-white Hair. One can see wrinkles on his face and hands. He wear Thick glasses. He cannot see without glasses.

He has always been there for me at every moment in life. Despite his age, he is our family's most active member. His upbeat demeanour constantly lifts our spirits. My grandfather serves as the glue that holds our entire family together.


essay on my grand father & grand mother, my grand parents essay
essay on my grand father & grand mother

My grandfather has a wide range of interests. He enjoys gardening a lot. Our backyard is overflowing with various bushes and herbs. He's a fantastic cook at home. I frequently observe him picking tomatoes from the garden and preparing creative dinners for me. Cooking, he claims, is therapeutic. Books have always been his proudest achievement as a retired Principal of the Government School.

He is Quite Healthy for his age. He takes light and simple food. He never smokes. His habits are regular and his daily routine is clock-like. He is a strong person who gets up early and goes to bed early. He takes long Walk in the Morning as well as in the Evening. He hardly falls ill. He deeply religious. He goes to the Temple in the morning and in the evening. he often tell us interesting stories from our Holy books. He tells them with great skill and interest. My grandfather instilled in me the fundamentals of life. From him, I've learned the meaning of compassion, respect, and devotion. He has boosted my resolve and helped me grow into a better person. He is my pillar of support, and I adore him. In his entire life, he has never abandoned anyone. And his presence has improved our lives in a variety of ways.

I am grateful for his presence in my life. And I wish him a long and healthy life ahead of him. He also enjoys watching movies and listening to my grandmother's music. I consider myself fortunate to have the opportunity to live with my grandparents. My grandfather usually rushes to my rescue whenever I am Punished by my mother or father. We have a great relationship. I always tell him about my day-to-day experiences. He is Kind and Helpful to all. My Grandfather has the greatest impact on my life. To me, he was like a friend. He was a rock, a mentor, and a father figure to me.

My Grandfather was a Clever student in his School Days. He helped me in my studies. He educated me that we should all value our lives and live healthy lives. He can recite some of the Poems of great Indian and English Poets Clearly. His Memory is so Sharp. It is believed that a child's first school is his home, and his teachers are the house elders. We learn a lot from our grandparents in sports, which we understand as we become older. I am extremely fortunate to have a Grandpa like this who will provide us with good guidance anytime we needed it.

I Love and Respect my Grand Father.

Read 

My Favourite Bird- Short Speech for Students 3rd to 7th Std

Child Labour Essay

 


Essay On My Grand Mother


My Grandmother is over Seventy. Her hair is as White as Snow. There are wrinkles on her face and body. Her eyes are small but she can see clearly. She doesn't require glasses. She can thread a needle too. All her teeth are sound. She looks healthy and lively. But she is a bit hard of hearing.

My Grandmother is a very pious woman. She devotes much of her time in prayers and telling her beads. she goes to the Temple in the morning and in the evening. She knows a lot of stories from Mahabharata and Ramayana. She tells us story every night before we go to Bed. She has a telling knack. so her stories are full of interest and excitement.

She takes simple food and takes only one meal a day. on certain days she observes complete fast. She coughs on frequently. She gets severe pains in her legs, stomach, and brain from time to time. She does, however, possess a tremendous deal of tolerance. Instead of screaming, weeping, or groaning when she is upset, she prays to God. When she thinks back on her childhood and youth, she still gets depressed in sometimes.

She is active and hard- working too. She helps my mother in household work. She loves my mother as her own Daughter.

Though she loves everyone, she has a special affection for me and gives me hugs on a regular basis. I adore her and do my best to assist her in walking and other things. May she live for a long time!

I Love my Grandmother very much. I wish to look after her with great Love when I grow up and start earning. I wish to keep her ever happy contented. Grandparents are the most esteemed members of the household, and the house can run efficiently under their supervision.


Post a Comment

1 Comments